System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.
System Soft Technologies, a leading provider of IT consulting, product development, capital market analytics, and cybersecurity, is looking for a seasoned product marketing professional to help drive growth and build market visibility.
This team member will be responsible for helping System Soft Technologies to define and deliver positioning, messaging, and unique value proposition around its IT consulting, services, and custom product development businesses. This subject matter expert will develop marketing collateral, sales tools, partner marketing materials, digital marketing content, webinars and manage other needs as assigned.
This role will be a key part of the first marketing team with an opportunity to take an outstanding offering portfolio and drive significant revenue growth and visibility.
Position is also available in Tampa, FL
- Leverage subject matter expertise to monitor and evaluate on-going competitive landscape, keep updated on market trends, and develop positioning and messaging that is clearly differentiated and impactful that will resonate with our target audience, investors, media/analyst community, social media and other influencers
- Develop and drive high-impact go-to-market plans, thought leadership initiatives, product launches, and targeted marketing programs
- Lead content strategy – develop content for website, brochures, briefs, videos, social media, media articles, presentations, award submissions, customer interviews/ success stories, and case studies built around clear, compelling, and sticky positioning
- Work closely with partners to identify compelling co-positioning and determine how to package/deliver it in support of cooperative lead generation and sales closing
- Work with sales enablement and partner teams to develop direct and partner sales tools and training presentations
- Drive cross-functional programs with corporate marketing to build awareness and drive sales for line of business
- Collaborate with corporate marketing manager on customer reference/retention programs
- Monitor market trends, competitor developments, and media/analyst publications for any rapid response needs and insights as to how to improve our market positioning
- 5-7 years of product marketing or management in IT services and solutions, consulting, or similar
- Understanding of key IT service needs (e.g., staff augmentation, project management, cloud migration, software QA, data strategy/services, assessments, application development)
- Ability to talk authoritatively and in some detail about market requirements, the competitive environment, and how each of our offerings align with customer needs
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong drive to exceed expectations and bias for action
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic company with multiple business units
- Track record of success collaborating across diverse teams while multi-tasking
System Soft Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D