As the Solutions Support Training Specialist, you will create product, solutions and tools training content and standard operating procedures alongside global subject matter experts for our client’s helpdesk agents and service engineers. You will also be responsible for curriculum management of technical training which includes the production, hosting, and delivery of face-to-face, virtual and online training materials, training guides, SOP, instructor manuals and presentations focused on supporting and servicing our client’s family of products and solutions.
• Work with stakeholders to develop and monitor new product and solutions support training curriculum and roadmaps for new products.
• Work with worldwide service enablement, development teams, contact centers and service providers to organize and host trainer the trainer sessions.
• Design and develop e-learning assets and instructor-led course curriculum.
• Work with subject matter experts to develop training content.
• Revise learning modules, course materials, and content as necessary to improve the overall learning experience
• Provide consultative services, and act as a liaison with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop course specifications and gather course content.
• Assist in development of effective and sustainable learning assets, curriculum, and programs, leveraging the latest course authoring technologies.
• Expand scenario exercises to reinforce the learning experience.
• Develop online training simulations and interactions.
• Ability to learn highly technical solutions quickly by interacting with subject matter experts, and by using pre-release documentation, beta software and hardware
• Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, technical communication or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ year of instructional design, technical training, or compliance training
• Experience designing, writing content, and evaluating eLearning, job aids, video or webinars
• Knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design best practices
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently
• A passion for creating engaging and effective learning experiences
• Proven ability to develop training curricula and master the full training cycle
• Effective communicator with the ability to convey a message to a classroom
• Ability to a implement Train The Trainer model
• Solutions experience around Microsoft Windows and Microsoft 365
• Technical certifications (ex. Microsoft 365 certifications)
• Proven experience working with global teams and across functions
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Required Technical/Professional Knowledge/Skills:
• Understanding of PC hardware, software, networking and solutions
• Knowledge and ability to develop technical training
• High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability
• The ability to learn quickly by interacting with subject matter experts, and by using documentation, software and tools
• Knowledge and familiarity using e-learning authoring tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio, Camtasia Studio or similar preferred
• Exceptional written communication skills
• Excellent English language skills are essential
Required Education and Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of experience in program management or curriculum management
• 2-4 years of experience in technical writing
• Experience creating e-learning and/or using e-learning authoring tools
• Good presentation skills
• Instructional design experience a plus
• Writing standard operating procedures
• Working with Global Teams and/or Cross-functional teams
• Experience with help desk and/or field service a plus
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Training and Development Specialist