- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve departmental goals.
- Provides Exceptional Safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all network, hospital and department policies, protocols, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates Exceptional Clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of informatics tools.
- Promotes Exceptional Financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards with in the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes Exceptional Growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that are key to serving our customers.
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by supporting department and organizational goals. Actively participating in process improvements and initiatives.
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to physicians(both expected and directed).
- ARDMS Registered or Registry Eligible. If registry eligible only, must receive registration within one year of hire date. ARRT preferred. Must have current CPR certificate.
- Graduate of approved AMA school for ultrasound education.
- 1 year experience preferred
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling
- Stooping, kneeling and/or crouching daily
- Standing or walking more than 6 hours a day
- Running to respond to patient emergencies
- Reaching, grasping, fingering, and/or feeling more than 6 hours a day
- Visual acuity in order to correctly distinguish skin tone variations, evidence of IV infiltration, infection; able to read telemetry, blood pressure gauges, etc.
- Audio acuity in order to correctly distinguish various body sounds (i.e., respirations, heart tones, bowel sounds).
- Audio acuity to discern sounds made by various types of machinery or equipment that would indicate dangerous or improper operation
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles –
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.