Job Title: Sourcing S&P
Duration: 03 months Contract to Hire
Location: Phoenix AZ 85029
- Creates Agreement Record for Legal Contracts that need to be reviewed, approved, signed and activated in client Application.
- Receives cases from sourcing Team. Responsible to take action on the requests that come in form of a case from the Sourcing team. Follow up in timely fashion and ensure satisfactory and accurate completion of case.
- Cases consist any of the below requests -
- Send for signature a Contract document provided by a Sourcing partner. Document is ready for Signatures, however, Sourcing still verifies that the document is in alignment with Coupa (a form of ERP application which what rules all the information in the contract: dates, amount, etc).
- Create an Agreement Record either from scratch or based on prior activated agreements. An Agreement Record is an excerpt of a contract and it is a record on which the contract document is stored once it is activated after being signed by Supplier and SFDC Management in DocuSign.
- When needed create a case if more than one contract is needed for a Supplier.