Do you have a passion for serving others, love working with seniors, and a heart for exceptional customer service? At Church Creek we do more than come to work each day; we provide warmth, hospitality, and add to the quality of life of the seniors we serve.
We are seeking a Full Time Sous Chef to join our team! This opening is for daytime shifts, perfect for your existing schedule.
Our promote-from-within culture is accompanied by an Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, 401(k), flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, full benefits package, as well as stability, training, and growth!
- Provide a pleasant dining experience for residents
- Assist Executive Chef with planning menu items for breakfast, lunch and dinner meal services, as well as special events
- Assist Executive Chef with ordering and cost control of food supplies.
- Function as supervisor over cooks and assist with food preparation
- Assist in training and instruction for preparation, cooking and plating presentation of food
- Assist with scheduling kitchen staff
- Culinary Arts degree from recognized school with two years related Sous Chef or Lead Cook experience preferred
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to read and understand recipes and menus
- Ability to lead and supervise others
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Compassionate personality with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
We Are Five Star
- We Put People First
- We Act With Integrity
- We Mind the Business
- We Listen - Then Act Decisively
- We Work to be Our Best