Are you an outgoing, dynamic individual, passionate about hospitality and great food? We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Sous Chef to join our team and make a real difference in our guest’s experience!
This position is the perfect opportunity for a confident experienced individual with a great understanding of how to deliver fantastic hospitality through amazing culinary creations which will amaze our guests! We are seeking a team player who is ready to go the extra mile on every occasion to delight and astound our guests, and someone who will always look for opportunities to improve our service.
- Providing professional leadership, development and direction to kitchen staff.
- Ensure all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet TopGolf standards and commitment to quality.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen while using proper food handling techniques.
- Being knowledgeable of local, state and federal health standards.
- Understand, monitor and control inventory and labor cost
- Lifting up to 50 pounds and walking or standing for extended periods of time
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or related culinary degree with a minimum of 3 or more years in culinary management.