• Industry-leading compensation
• Best in class employee and family health care
• Tenure based employment incentives
• Life, Dental, Vision, Disability benefit options
• Work-life balance with options for paid time off and paid sick time
• Fast-growth company with advancement opportunities
• Previous restaurant experience required.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
• At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Must have schedule flexibility to cover all meal periods as needed.
• Must be able to move and process information quickly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the oversight of BOH shift execution including line, prep, expo, and dish.
• Responsible for recipe execution and adherence to recipe specs.
• Heads the preparation of Tupelo Honey family meal.
• Responsible for safety and sanitation, adhering to Steritech standards.
• Responsible for performance management and training of line and expo.
• Responsible for supporting back of house leadership with BOH supervision; including coaching, counseling, discipline and overall mentorship of direct reports.