Reports to the Chef, the Sous Chef is responsible for
- Commit to passionately, intensely, uncompromisingly humble hospitality and high-quality guest experience. The quality of food that comes out of our kitchen should be several notches above your neighbors.
- Handle volume and stress with aplomb and finesse.
- Hold the standard of high-quality food above all else
- Understand that simple, rustic, authentic food takes as much – if not more – talent as dainty colors pooled in the middle of a big with plate.
- Share the passion for food, wine and the guest experience
- Ability to maintain a close relationship with the people that grow, forage, fish and fabricate our ingredients, making sure their standards are as high as ours.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Culinary degree preferred