Guests arrive at Vasili's Kitchen with a hearty appetite and expect to be whisked away to the Mediterranean through our unrivaled hospitality and the fresh tastes of our scratch kitchen. Our passion for people and guest satisfaction means our teams are having fun and working hard to exceed these expectations everyday. We're looking for an energetic Kitchen Manager to lead our teams behind the scenes. You should be comfortable preparing meals from scratch and working with a set menu. Someone who thrives on responsibility; ensuring quality control and overseeing the daily operations of our kitchen. This includes supervising and developing teams to their highest potential, following and enforcing proper sanitation, and meeting budgets to drive restaurant success.
What We're Offering:
- ***FREE PARKING***
- Competitive Salary - Weekly rate of $1,300-$1,600 - based on experience. + Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Work Life Balance - 50-55 Hour Work Week
- Fun & Fast Paced Environment
- Weekly Pay
What You Need:
- Education: Basic culinary coursework desired.
- Experience: 2+ years as a Sous Chef in a high-volume, fine dining/upscale restaurant (Executive Sous Chef experience a plus)
- Experienced in managing back of house systems with a strong attention to detail
- Superior communication/listening skills and team building mindset
- Physical: Applicants must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Schedule: Weekend and evening hour availability is a must. Schedule will vary based on operational need.