About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for food quality, consistency and production of all cuisines within the property’s restaurant. Exhibits culinary talents by performing tasks while leading the staff and managing kitchen functions. Blends culinary creative talent, business acumen, teaching skills and a hospitality mindset to drive business results while building a high-performing team.
- Works with Executive Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine to manage inventory, preparation, presentation, safety and sanitation in a theater/restaurant kitchen Works with Kitchen Management to support an environment committed to outstanding Guest Experiences; participate in meetings (1:1, pre-shift meetings) with staff to maintain guest focus at all times.
- Works with Kitchen Management to ensure quality expectations are met in food preparation and presentation; focus on motivating cooks to prepare menu items in consistent manner.
- Works with Theater/Restaurant Managers to oversee guest relations and meet/exceed guest expectations for food quality, temperature and plating.
- Manage kitchen operations with comprehensive, detailed approach to food and beverage quality, safety, building maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness.
- Participate in hiring decisions for hourly kitchen staff; identify talent and make recommendations for internal promotions to Supervisor/Manager roles.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Supervisor or Line Cook in high volume operation (Theater) or creative environment (Restaurant). Progressive growth from hands-on, front-line role to supervision preferred.
- Track record of success with bias for action, high energy level and desire to succeed.
- Demonstrated judgment, decision making, and conflict resolution skills with guests, staff, and peers.
- Quality food preparation and presentation; guest loyalty and positive feedback on social media, NPS, and other measures.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.