Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an individual to work with our SoyPlus Production team! Do you enjoy working with your hands? Would you consider yourself a hard worker and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can perform SoyPlus Plant operation functions in order to benefit our internal and external customers. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Learn to operate the SoyPlus Plant master computer system. Assist in operations of the main master control, loadout, degumming, and oil filtering system along with recording data and generating system reports on a timely basis.
- Learn how to adjust process parameters based on oil test results.
- Learn various quality control functions including operation of lab equipment for meal and water, visual inspection of all types of inventory, and measuring physical inventory on a periodic basis.
- Perform loadout functions, which include preparing trucks and rail cars for shipment and loading products (oil and meal) by rail and truck.
- Learn to record data and generate computer reports and processing written records on a timely basis.
- Perform general facility maintenance and housekeeping, including equipment.
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to work 12-hour shift which may include days, nights, and overtime.
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and related experience and/or training.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled