Open Until Filled
This position supervises and coordinates the activities of the Cadet Team Leader (Cadre) who provide direction to Cadets during general activities at the Wyoming Cowboy ChalleNGe Academy (WCCA).
The WCCA is located at the National Guard Training base in Camp Guernsey, WY. The program is for at-risk boys and girls in the age range of 16 to 18 years old that are looking to develop values, skills, education and self-discipline necessary to succeed as an adult. Emphasis is on self-discipline, self-esteem, education and development for a healthy lifestyle.
Human Resource Contact: 307-777-8121
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Provides leadership and direct supervision for cadre who supervise the cadets of the Wyoming Cowboy ChalleNGe Academy.
- Provides daily shift supervision and assigns work to line staff employees in relation to cadet and facility activities.
- Determines and approves shift scheduling, resource allocation and staffing during shifts.
- Determines the methodology and procedures during emergency response.
- Adheres to WCCA dress and appearance standards.
- Assesses behavior, provides guidance and recommends interventions to the counseling and senior staff.
- Responsible for the daily activity log to ensure communication occurs and that work assignments are properly addressed.
- Ensures, through Cadre, that Cadets are completing the necessary 8 program CORE components.
- Resolves conflicts that develop between Staff and Cadets.
- Logs, tracks and reports Cadets performance.
- Monitors Cadre to ensure Military Standards for Cadet daily physical exercise, marching and teaching/training on Drill & Ceremony are maintained.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Guernsey, Wyoming
Agency: 007-Wyoming Cowboy ChalleNGe Academy