This position will oversee all aspects of the Spa for a designated Genesis location; including recruiting, hiring, scheduling and training new team members. As well as, ensure profitability of the massage program by overseeing and following up with all new members, department goals and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the initial and continued training and education of all spa professionals.
- Maintain flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the members and the club.
- Regularly meet with Club Manager to maintain club requirements and club operations.
- Complete profitability/goal reports on weekly and monthly basis to review with VP of Fitness.
- Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are competed in a timely manner.
- Maintain facility and update online tracking system to ensure facility equipment repair.
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Perform all duties and assignments as necessary or required for spa professionals and any other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all aspects of the Genesis Health Club Staff Policy Handbook.
- Present a professional demeanor at all times when representing the club.
- Provide input in developing strategies to support departmental goals and objectives.
- Recommend staff development/ educational activities.
- Develop and build a team atmosphere among spa staff.
- Influence and motivate other staff members to perform at their maximum capacity.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from members.
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must hold a CPR certification
- Ability to work well with others