- The primary role of our massage therapists is to perform safe, effective, outstanding massage therapies and body treatments.
- Your daily tasks will include set up and break down of your treatment room, ensuring that sanitation standards are met and that your room is presentable and stocked.
- The company's code of conduct, grooming and dress standards must be adhered to at all times.
- Must possess a current Colorado state massage therapy license. -required
- Carry personal liability insurance -required
- High school diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time. -required
- Work a minimum of 2 scheduled 10a-7p weekly shifts -required
- Two years' experience in the spa industry. -preferred
- First Aid and CPR training desired. -preferred
- Dual Massage Therapist/Esthetician licensure -preferred