Education:High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
Experience:Must have Medical Spa or Day Spa and sales Experience.
Other Requirements:Good public relations skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers (includes clear voice and good listening skills). Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision with an ability to exercise judgment and discretion. Must have basic knowledge and experience of Windows-based computer applications. Must have accurate keyboard skills. Must possess professional appearance and manner.
- Schedule/confirm appointments daily by phone call and appointment card.
- Responsible for mailings � ie special events; promotional events; missed appointments, etc.
- Responsible for greeting guests upon arrival and departure. Making sure they are comfortable, offering beverages, etc�
- Checking guests out at register, auditing the money drawer prior to shift and at end of shift and totaling out the drawer at the end of the day and making sure the correct receipts correlate to the end daily total.
- Keep reception area clean and neat at all times.