PFSweb has immediate full time, permanent openings in our Call Center for Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)Customer Service Representatives!
PFSweb is entrusted with the customer experience of many of the world's most recognizable brands. Our Call Center professionals are highly trained to provide custom branded experiences for each customer interaction.
Become one of the people behind the world's leading brands! PFSweb is proud to serve when you join our Call Center and Distribution Center teams.
Respond to inbound phone calls, up sell/cross sell additional items and resolve customer’s issues. Utilize system tools provided to perform job function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take inbound calls for order placement in both English and Spanish
- Up sell and cross sell additional items
- Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative andgo above and beyond when assisting our customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
- Ask probingquestions and overcome objections
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 6 months Customer Service experience (in person or over the phone)
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to adapt to the fast paced internet environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- PC literate and basic typing skills (at least 25 wpm)
- Regular and punctual attendance is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 25-30wpm typing
PFSweb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.