Responsible for the installation and maintenance of PC's, terminals, printers, data links and software for the facility. Assists staff with operational needs. Participates in department's continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Providing adept facility support of an IT infrastructure that includes Windows desktops, clinical systems, and other related technology as determined by the business and in compliance with established IT standards and protocols.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with the software, hardware, and clinical systems.
- Providing technical support for Windows 7, 10, and Microsoft Office.
- Providing software support for locally facility hosted applications, as well as, critical systems such as electronic health records.
- Assist in implementation activities wherever technology assistance is required.
Required: High school diploma or GED
Preferred: Associates degree
Required: Two years experience with Active Directory, VPN, Exchange. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows operating systems and Windows desktop support. An understanding of HIPAA and security protocols to protect PHI.
Preferred: Familiarity with Cerner Millennium electronic health records
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.