Substitute/Substitute Teacher Assistant
Fairborn City Schools
upon paperwork completion
Fairborn City Schools-website
Must be HQ
SALARY: Starting Pay: $10.25 per hour, on call, as needed
DEADLINE: Until filled, many positions available
- Ability to communicate and work with disabled students.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Assist in necessary physical care for maintenance of health and welfare of students.
- Maintain respect at all times for confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate ideas and directive clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent/Designee.
- Must hold a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Meet the qualifications and/or criteria set by the State of Ohio Department of Education to obtain an educational aide permit.
ADDITIONAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Occasional interaction among unruly children.
- Occasional exposure to blood, bodily fluids and tissue.
- The supervisor shall authorize re-numeration, if the position does not allow for a duty-free lunch.
CONTACT: Amy Gayheart, Director of Classified Human Resources/Educational Services
937-878-3961, Ext 1119