Special Events Volunteer would be responsible for attending special events, helping with setup and teardown.
- Further the Y's mission by supporting the Events Coordinator.
- Provide service with a cheerful attitude.
- Commit to one 3 hour shift per month.
- Hours will vary and are to be determined.�
- Demonstrates the Y core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility and incorporates it while volunteering at the Y.
- Fully supprts the Y's role in strengthening communities that the Y serves.
Physical Abilities and Working Conditions:
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
The YMCA of Dane County is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.� We offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable state law.