We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG is currently seeking a Special Markets Royalty Analyst in its Royalties Department.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Analyze and process licensing income
- Support royalty statements in accordance with the artist and producer contracts
- Process licensing advances according to the deal memo or artist contract
- Process flow thru payments
- Process and analyze BRC reports
- Create and link manual articles
- Research inquiries
- Special projects as needed
Bring your VIBE:
- 4-year college degree in Business/Accounting / Finance or minimum of 14 units of Accounting required
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail oriented work
- Strong analytical background
- Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with recording contracts and prior royalty experience preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- 10-key by touch required
- Overtime as required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.