We Are Hiring
Special Procedure Radiographer - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc - Full-Time, Varied morning start times and call required - St Mary's of Michigan-Medical Center - Saginaw, MI
Why Join Ascension?
Based in Saginaw, St. Mary’s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St Mary’s Hospital, you will have the opportunity to assist physicians with interventional procedures and provides diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity.
- Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Directly assists physician with procedural tasks.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the
- Associate's degree required.
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology and Experience in Radiography preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity