Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Special Projects Manager, you will ensure that all Holiday Retirement’s special projects are completed in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Special Projects Manager Responsibilities:
- Acts as Project Manager for corporate initiative, capital projects, lender mandates, and special projects for all assets located in the portfolio.
- Oversees and monitors project related activities to ensure all projects are completed correctly and within the prescribes time lines and budgets.
- Develops budgets, prepares scopes of work and solicits proposals from qualified vendors.
- Reviews proposals, de-scopes and provides bid analysis.
- Tracks and monitors all project related documentation, including but not limited to Contract, Schedule, Change Orders, Closeout Documentation, Warranties etc.
- Provides regular updates to company reports as required
- Conducts site visits to complete property assessments to identify capital needs and estimates
- Coordinates onsite work with property staff
- Completes progress inspections for work completed and approve invoices within their approval limits
- Utilizes project management software – currently ProjectMates
- Assists with developing implementation plans and program roll outs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Construction management or related field is required PMP Certification is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction management, REIT experience helpful
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience
- Proficiency in organizational skills; ability to establish and meet goals
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal relationship building with ability to influence without direct authority
- Proficient in computer use and relevant software applications
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Req ID: 68395