Want more than just a job?Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position:Specialist, Cash Wrap
Department:Remote – Store Operations
Reports to:Assistant Store Manager
Location: 5800 Peach St. Unit #450, Erie, PA 16565
The Cash wrap Specialist will support the ongoing success of all operational and service function within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling procedures, and POS maintenance while fostering teamwork.
- Lead the customer service experience by setting the pace and standards for all employees and promoting company programs at the cash wrap and sales floor while providing feedback to Associates.
- Ensure that POS have been reconciled with accurate balances and all deposits prepared as defined through policy and procedures.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of merchandise presentation.
- Support and coordinate feedback from the Leader on Duty.
- Understand and utilize sales reports to direct and prioritize tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.