The Customer Service Specialist will resolve constituent donation inquiries, including help desk requests, telephone inquiries, and internal staff requests.
This position is located in Chicago, IL and reports to the Associate Director of Customer Service.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide timely resolution to constituent donation inquiries, and chapter requests, that are received through the help desk, contact center, or telephone.
* Collaborate with others within the organization to research constituent inquiries.
* Use information received from internal and external stakeholders, along with knowledge of business practices, in order to determine the proper course of action to resolve work orders.
* Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes in order to resolve inquiries.
* Communicate with outside vendors, including contact center and gift processing vendors, to ensure proper adherence to developed business rules.
* Assist in the development and documentation of operational processes.
* Bachelors Degree required
* Three to five years of professional experience required
* Experience in providing training to staff in person and through remote applications
* Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, specifically Blackbaud products
* Experience with Team Approach database
* Basic accounting knowledge
* Working knowledge of relational database systems
* Proficient with MS Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent organization skills