As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New opportunity for aSpecialist Customer Excellence and Commercial Operations (CX & CO) Training and Collaboration. Responsible to identify training needs and map out development plans for teams and individuals based on employee skill assessments and conversations with the respective managers. S/he will be developing, designing, managing, coordinating, and conducting training programs on site as well as remotely for the assigned region.
Additionally, the successful candidate is expected to evaluate and document training activities and is responsible for ensuring employees receive the training they require.A third major responsibility lies in supporting a transition towards a collaborative organization based on mutual respect, accountability, knowledge sharing, and open communication.
This is a new Bruker BioSpin position located in Billerica MA (remote until office re-opens).
- Evaluate the availability and accessibility of training materials and tools
- Examine the current knowledge levels and needs of individuals and teams
- Determine priorities in regards to training needs based on structural changes
- Identify SMEs and key users required to aid in facilitating trainings
Design and Establish Training Courses
- Establish rapport with individuals from different teams within the region to foster collaboration and communication (priorities on key users and team leaders)
- Develop and conduct assessments to evaluate knowledge levels, base skills, and employee potential
- In collaboration with the Global Manager CX & CO Training and Collaboration, determine training methods and channels best suited for the respective region
- Define training categories (i.e. process, commercial, systems, general) and determine content based on regional needs
- Develop training curricula based on the skill requirements for each team
- Based in initial assessment, identify training gaps and develop training material in collaboration with the Head of Training, colleagues, and key users
- Help create, monitor, and evaluate training materials
- Decide whether to create new training material or use / update existing content
- In collaboration with the Global Manager CX & CO Training and Collaboration, determine timeframes and responsibilities for short, middle, and long term training requirements and objectives
- Identify requirements for conducting effective trainings and make arrangements (i.e. facilities, course materials, supplies)
- Foster communication and collaboration at all levels within the organization
- Help to create and promote a forum (training community) to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Collaborate closely with key users in all teams to build a cohesive training unit
Conduct and Coordinate Training Sessions
- Create training schedules for individuals and teams based on the initial assessments (learning path)
- Create and perform pre- and post-training assessments and analyze findings
- Asses the quality of instructor’s skills and take measures as required
- Evaluate training effectiveness and adjust methods / channels / timeframes as required
- Identify potential problems and address them accordingly
- Involve the learner using a variety of tools and training techniques
- Instill a sense of ownership and accountability
- Identify and utilize validation tools to measure transfer of learning to workplace performance in collaboration with the Global Manager CX & CO Training and Collaboration
- Share findings with line management, colleagues, and the community to foster feedback and open communication
- Create and update process guidelines and work instructions in collaboration with key users and colleagues in other departments (i.e. Business Process, Continuous Improvement…)
- Help develop / create and maintain a training portal to provide an overview of the training organization, the available trainings, and to monitor training attendance and progress
- Encourage employees from all departments for training
- Incorporate findings from feedback and assessments to continuously improve training effectiveness
- Perform regular “fitness tests” to monitor progress and redefine learning path
- Maintain excellent knowledge of processes and initiatives
- Stay up to date on new training trends
- Determine ways to anticipate changing trends and requirements regarding training in the organization
- Help establish a forum (training community) to support for questions and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc requests
Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communication, Human Resources, Education or similar training-related discipline required
- Minimum 3 years recent work experience in a similar Trainer, Training Coordinator, Training Coach role plus additional work experience, preferably within a Customer Experience, Order Management, Commercial Operations work environment
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with training methods, techniques, design and implementation of Order Management workplace training curriculum
- Proven track record of conducting successful training programs and initiatives
- Hands-on experience and advanced computer proficiency with SAP, CRM software (SalesForce.com), MS Office Suite
- Proven knowledge of order management, customer relationship, sales administration processes and tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and personal communication, listening, public speaking, and presentation skills with oral and written fluency in English language (additional languages are an advantage)
- Advanced multi-tasking, problem-solving, time management, and negotiating skills with strong attention to detail along with the proven ability to assess/ analyze data and communicate in a positive, constructive manner with people at all levels
- Ability to encourage and motivate stakeholders to engage in discussions and cultivate feedback loops
- Demonstrated passion for learning new skills and abilities as well as people development
- Excellent relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player in a rapidly changing and diverse, multi-national commercial work environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity and team player attitude
- Entrepreneurial open-minded spirit with a self-starter approach and sense of ownership and pride in performance and success of individual and the organization as a whole
- As we thrive due to long term relationship, having a diplomatic nature to resolve difficult situations is a recommended behavioral attribute.
- Act in accordance with environmental, health and safety policy and ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 to ensure health and safety, review and minimize the environmental impact of activities, products and services, and comply with the requirements of relevant country and local laws and regulations.
- Comply with the Bruker Code of Conduct, Company Policies and Practices.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete position training requirements.
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Maintain a valid passport with flexibility fordomestic and international travel.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.