The Safety of Milgard Employees Is Priority One!
Milgard is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
We are currently searching for an Environmental Health & Safety Manager (EH&S) to join our Temecula Team!
The EH&S Manager will be responsible for promoting a safe and healthy work environment. In addition, they will lead the continuous improvement of safety and health systems that result in the reduction of accidents and illness, and assuring regulatory compliance.
The Environmental Health & Safety Manger is responsible for the following key functions:
- Executing the safety programs within the plant
- Influencing and driving a zero harm culture
- Identifying safety and health hazards inherent in the organization’s operations, and establishing guidelines for protection from those hazards
- Monitoring performance reports for trends and conditions and alerting management to problems
Viable candidates should possess:
- 5 years of Environmental Health & Safety Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing industry, working with 400+ people
- Previous experience writing, implementing and updating plant safety policies and procedures
- Experience in hosting agency inspections and responding the agency correspondence
- Exposure to behavioral based safety
- Degree in safety or engineering discipline
- Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity with a company that has a culture built on respect for the individual, a strong market share and a reputation for excellence, please submit your resume and cover letter for our review and consideration. We need an innovator who can bring passionate expertise to this position - an individual who knows what right looks like, makes it happen through and with people, and then raises the bar continuously!
Milgard is growing and just came off a record year in 2017! 2018 looks to be another growth year, which continues to create opportunities for team members. An EH&S Manager role is a great opportunity to learn our business, show what you can do and, if you aspire to do more. We have a robust total rewards offering including items such as:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- PTO – your time is your own – enjoy it!
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a match – 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
Visit our career portal at http://www.milgard.com/about-milgard/careers/career-portal.asp, to get more details on the position – and then upload your profile and apply!
To remain up-to-date on Milgard’s various career opportunities, please like our ‘Milgard Windows Careers’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/milgardcareers and follow us on LinkedIn
Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
ShiftShift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.