Apex Systems is seeking a positive, energetic customer focused candidate to work for our client in Hazelwood, MO. We are working with one of our Telecom leading clients who are looking for people with potential and an ambitious drive. Please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume for consideration.
- You must possess great people skills.
- You must demonstrate excellent work ethic.
- You must have a positive business attitude like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Top 3Job Requirements
- Customer Service
- Basic Internet Troubleshooting
Job Requirements Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
• Events planning and organization
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Opening accounts for new business and/or consumer prospects
• Candidate must be a team player
• Have the ability to lead a team
• Good at building relationships and meeting deadlines
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178