A Brand That's What's Now
Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women. We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
Our recently renovated, 3-story Design Studio is located in the heart of Manhattan! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the apparel fashion business today.
The Specialist, Influencer Marketing will support the Brand Connections team to promote the Express brand and its merchandise to the consumer via influencers in line with the objectives and goals of the brand. Additional day-to-day will include:
Influencer Portfolio Management
- Work with Brand Connections Director, Brand Connections Sr. Specialist and external partners to manage influencer portfolio
- Execute scalable, multidimensional influencer strategy (with department oversight) and implement creative influencer marketing programs
- Activate macro and micro influencers across new media outlets and emerging platforms
- Manage day-to-day correspondence with multiple partners (agencies, affiliate partners and influencer platforms)
- Act as liaison with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate exchange of information for 360-degree launch planning and execution
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and daily contact with influencers, securing consistent word of mouth for brand
-Identify and engage with industry influencers across all verticals to help drive brand awareness and familiarity
- Responsible for casting influencer partners and evaluating content performance
- Develop professional one-on-one relationships with top bloggers/content creators and develop arsenal of up-and-coming partners
- Provide best-in-class influencer marketing counsel to cross-functional departments (i.e. Creative, EFO, Loyalty, etc.) Execute influencer gifting, leveraging Express NEXT Loyalty program, gift cards and product orders
- Conceptualize and manage influencer events in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and more. Quarterly travel required
- Leverage influencer content for brand marketing materials as needed
- Set performance and brand-building KPIs on a partner-by-partner basis; oversee ongoing optimization and apply a test-and-learn strategy to achieve success and new learnings
- Take an analytical and ROI-driven approach to reporting back on achievements and challenges; propose new KPIs, metrics and approaches to meet business goals
- Develop and write all weekly recaps, quarterly reports and monthly highlights for HQ distribution
Manage ongoing department activities:
- Maintain set budget parameters delineated for each initiative
- Lead negotiations for influencer agreements with affiliate partners, agencies, platforms and content creators, including pricing and developing scopes of work
- Work closely with Director and Sr. Specialist to lead planning and execution of launch strategies and campaigns to meet short and long-term goals
- Identifying industry trends and tools to support marketing campaigns and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-3 years public relations and/or content marketing agency experience, preferably with experience managing multiple projects in a corporate environment.
- Requires an ability to interface with multiple levels of management and departments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Robust knowledge of digital relationship building and influencer relations
- Digital literacy skills required; Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.) Familiarity with digital media tools (JIRA, CJ, Buzzstream, Google Analytics, CJ) is a plus
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Self-motivated; able to own projects and execute in a timely manner
- Global cultural awareness and sophisticated fashion sense and style required
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.