Health and human services professionals are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Due to anticipated organizational growth, Liberty Healthcare seeks qualified candidates for a potential new “Assessor” position with a start-up program which will assess Vermonters who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and help determine their eligibility for various home and community-based services.
This is a field-based position which allows for some work from home and requires regular daily travel throughout the local region.
Assessors will serve a vital role with Liberty’s program and help us to effectively serve our clients by:
- Traveling throughout the region and conducting in-person visits with clients in their residences and other settings
- Assessing adults who have intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities and/or autism
- Gathering and interpreting pertinent information from clients and caregivers
- Assessing clients using the Supports Intensity Scale – Adult Version (SIS-A)
- Determining client’s eligibility for various home and community based human services
As an Assessor and full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package -click here for details
Financial assistance may be provided to selected qualified candidates who are willing to relocate to Vermont.
Moreover, you will be affiliated with an organization that is nationally-recognized as a leading provider of high quality health and human services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
You’re a good fit for this position if you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Social Work, Psychology or a related human services field
- Minimum of one year of professional experience serving people who have intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities and/or autism
- Highly organized, self-motivated, independent and able to be productive in an autonomous role
- Residency in Vermont - or willingness to relocate to Vermont in the near future
- Willingness to travel throughout the region using your personal vehicle (work-related mileage is reimbursed)
- Compassionate and committed to providing high quality service to clients who have disabilities and those who care for them
Prior training or experience using theSupports Intensity Scale – Adult Version (SIS-A) is preferred but not required.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization - which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization.
If you’re looking for a unique career opportunity which will help people receive necessary supports and services - click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.