AboutFedEx Supply Chain
FedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information, go tosupplychain.fedex.com.
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much more!
The Specialist, Inventory Control Auditor isresponsible for the management of inventory control processes in third partylogistic operations. This strategic roleis an expert for supply chain logistics in the areas of inventory accuracy, trends,root-cause analysis and reporting. Manageregional inventory validation, reconciliation, process and documentationreviews and seasonal dynamics. Thisposition will develop self-audit schedules and train the management staff ontimely completion for new and existing business.
This position will beresponsible for…..
- Responsible for implementation and bestpractice for procedures and controls to ensure accuracy for all Supply Chaininventory.
- Provide guidance to management and increasethe ability of the business to control inventory, reconcile physicalinventories, adhere to compliance, and conduct internal audits.
- Assist in the creation of detailed audit programsto achieve audit objectives for operational and financial focused audits. This includes assessing the adequacy,efficacy and efficiency of current Company operating policies/procedures anddetermine compliance with established policies/procedures.
- Determines schedule of audit programs toidentify and drive standardization of controls, best practices andenterprise-wide inventory opportunities.
- Develop business process for identifyingrisks and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory inventory conditionsincluding improving operations, reducing cost and enhancing contributions ofthe inventory controls team.
- Provide inventory process knowledge,including training, improvement initiatives, process tools and methodologies.
- Maintain awareness of current and emergingissues related to inventory controls, including but not limited to, IT, operations,regulatory and accounting changes.
- Assist in leading meetings with management incommunicating initiatives, inventory controls, findings and recommendations andvarious other matters as deemed necessary
- Assist in Internal Audit review and controldeficiency analysis and development of remediation plans (including root causeanalysis).
- Work with facilities to report metrics forconsolidation into corporate dashboard; ensure quality and accuracy ofinformation being provided. Monitor fortrends and address proactively. Escalate as appropriate for risks.
- Participate in the standardization of warehouse management systemplatform to ensure appropriate inventory functionality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a greatfit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree inFinance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Information Technology, InventoryManagement, Supply Chain or related field preferred and 6 years of experiencein audit, internal controls, compliance, finance, asset protection, supply chain,inventory management or related area required.
- In lieu of degree, highschool diploma or GED and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Certification inControl Self-Assessment (CCSA) and/or Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) preferred.
- Software skills,including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Knowledge with warehousemanagement software, Manhattan experience preferred
- Verbal and writtencommunication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidentialinformation.
- Presentation skillsnecessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions togroups and/or individuals.
- Time management,organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-pacedenvironment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaininga high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Ability to anticipateand identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to developeffective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to develop effectivemethods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
With orwithout accommodation:
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read, writeand interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands tofinger, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to travel;regional travel required
- Must possess visualacuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.
ADA– FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legallyprotected characteristics.
Job ID: 22337