At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Logistics Specialist. As a member of an assigned task force to manage and deliver a comprehensive retail rebranding project within the agreed-upon due date. This candidate is assigned to the logistics portion of the team. Candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects, timelines, and deadlines at once. It is a Home Based position.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Oversee and manage the planning and operations of numerous projects supporting the rebranding project, focused on management and communication of inventory levels between retailer, supplier, and warehouse.
- Use all available systems to monitor orders for correct items, quantities, prices, and delivery dates for products. Create and implement a plan to resolve any issues quickly, keeping all teams informed of status.
- Supports team in efforts to manage and document all aspects of a strategic rebranding project.
- Track and manages up-to-date task status and elevates risks via frequent conversations and relationship building with the project team.
- Collaborates with and supports the efforts of project managers overseeing the rebranding/relabeling project.
- Provides clear communication regarding project status at both product and project level to ensure all stakeholders are aligned & in agreement with the plan. This includes the delivery of weekly reporting to track product inventory levels and facilitation of regular meeting cadence.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management
- 2-4 Years of experience in professional project or inventory management experience required on medium to large projects
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Gather Data, Compile Information, & Prepare Reports
- Ability to Ensure High Levels of Service & Quality are Maintained