Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Specialized Customer Support
PAE National Security Solutions, is looking for a Specialized Customer Support to provide specialized customer service to
customers across the enterprise to satisfy moderately complex to complex customer requirements in the areas such as travel, cover administration, and event planning. The assigned work unit will often require the contractor to serve in a customer-facing position with customer service being paramount to the success of the work unit.A strong customer service perspective is required.
Candidate Must have an Active and Eligible for Crossover at the TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with Poly at time of employment.
Specific duties and responsibilities will vary based on assignment area.
- Integrate activities of multiple disciplines to resolve customer issues
- Provide assistance and instruction to customers on matters related to the area of assignment as well as processes that are cross-functional disciplines.
- Adhere to established methods, regulations, and procedures to perform support functions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization
- Prioritize tasks and processes high volumes of material whether in electronic or paper form.
- Interpret or seek interpretation of policy and regulation on behalf of customers.
- Develop and facilitate training and briefings to customers on assigned work unit's area of expertise; provide one-on-on briefings to customers as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the service center/work unit its customers' requirements and priorities.
- Establish effective working relationships with key customers.
- Interact with and provide support to a diverse customer population to include working at a service center front desk and assisting drop-in customers.
- With Customer direction resolve complex problems with creative application of standard procedures and leverage other resources as necessary to satisfy customer requirements.
- Organize and monitor customer service requests, correspondence, and reports to ensure timely responses by self or service center/work unit.
- Consistently demonstrate effective interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Work from established SOPs as well with contract and staff team members to critically think through solutions for non-routine cases or customer issues.
- Develop considerable knowledge of regulations, policies, processes, procedures, technology, tools, resources, and culture to become a SME to perform specialized activities such as travel or cover administration.
- Process various applications, forms, and authorization memos and letters in support of various travel documentation requirements for customers.
- Demonstrate considerable initiative by anticipating customer support requirements and taking action to resolve complex issues within the assigned work unit's specialized service.
- As needed, depending on assigned work unit, assist at the photo desk to provide customers with photos compliant with current travel regulations.
- Deconflict information on documents with database information.
- Work closely with components to acquire documents for cover administration activities.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to focus on detail and apply excellent organizational skills to taskings.
- Effective customer service skills demonstrated by a readiness/willingness to offer assistance and instruction to customers on matters of the assigned work unit's specialized service
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large volumes of data to identify trends and make recommendations on processes.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to resolve moderate to complex issues with minimum guidance and assistance from more experienced contractor or staff team members
- Clearance Requirements:
- Must have an Active and Eligible for Crossover at the TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with Poly at time of employment.
- Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible administrative or customer support experience.
- Preferred: At least two (2) years of the four (4) years total experience supporting the customer or similar customers
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, requiring the use of computer terminals and standard office equipment to accomplish work objectives. While performing the duties of this job, use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Depending on assigned work unit, work may be conducted in a service center type environment.
- The position may require lifting or carrying equipment averaging 50 lbs.
Depending upon assignment, shift work and/or occasional local (e.g., within the WMA) and domestic travel may be required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.