Numotionis helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
We are seeking aSpecialty Account Managerto join our growing team. The Specialty Account Manager will be responsible for developing new business within untapped markets.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect new leads and reach out to educate them on Numotion’s mobility solutions
- Develop relationships with the decision makers of clinical accounts
- Build internal relationships with Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) within Numotion.
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience within the DME, Pharmaceutical or Wound Care fields preferred.
- Solid sales experience, including strategic territory & account planning experience
- Enthusiasm/Motivation, a self-starter
- Understanding of Medicare Documentation preferred
- Presentations with creativity & independence
- Minimum one year within an outside sales role required.
- Willingness to travel in vehicle for 60% of day
Working for Numotion, you will receive acompetitive wageandbenefits, includingmedical,dentalandvision insurance,shortor long term disability, a401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.