At Emory Healthcare, we integrate science and caring to change the face of health care. Our team members are courageous individuals who are willing to challenge the status quo and help find solutions to complex problems. We’re empowered to influence change for, and with, our patients, their families, the community and each other.
As one of the leading academic medical systems, we’re eager to share what we learn with hospitals around the country, and the world. We’ve got the backing, knowledge, experience and permission to lead the way in developing new and better approaches to preventing and treating disease, and our patients get treatments years before anyone else.
We’re defining a new standard of care for humankind. Are YOU ready to join us?
- Plans, directs, manages, coordinates and monitors Medical Health Services activities.
- Ensures department operates within budget and in accordance with performance standards.
- Develops and implements strategic goals and objectives to maintain high quality patient care services.
- Accountable for the quality and service outcomes of the units within the department.
- Serves as a member of the Nurse Executive Team. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- A Master's degree in Nursing or related field.
- Seven years of Registered Nursing experience of which two years must be in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Positions in this classification may require nursing experience in one or more specialty areas. Certification in relevant specialty is strongly encouraged.