· Answer the phone in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner.
· Provide clerical support for the specialty staff (quotes, forms, spreadsheets, etc.).
· Prepare lineups and input production.
· Assist with shipping label records.
· Handle paperwork for parcel shipments and contact parcel carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
· Enter stock and custom orders (green), book repeat orders.
· Assist customers placing phone/e-mail orders.
· Obtain product quotes from vendors.
· Order finished goods designated from the Specialty Office Supervisor.
· Assist with month end inventory.
· Backup office administration and warehouse person.
· Prepare backlog twice daily: 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
· Follow all LOTO procedures.
· Regular and timely attendance required.
· Notify supervision of needed repairs.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures.
· Additional duties may be assigned by management.
· High school diploma or GED.
· A friendly but professional image and manner to the effect that he/she will be dealing with customers, vendors, etc., both face-to-face and over the phone.
· Communication skills necessary to deal with a variety of people and situations.
· Two years general office experience.
· One year experience with Microsoft Word/Excel.
· Have a good phone voice.
· Self motivated to the effect he/she will be working under a minimum of close supervision.
· Two years experience with Microsoft Word/Excel.
· 10-key by touch.
· Bilingual – English/Spanish.
About Smurfit Kappa
Smurfit Kappa is a FTSE 100 company and one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in 23 European countries and 12 countries in the Americas.
Smurfit Kappa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, status as a Vietnam Era, disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal Veteran, recently separated or other protected veteran. Smurfit Kappa also complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where Smurfit Kappa operates.
Our vision is to be a globally admired business, dynamically delivering secure and superior returns for all stakeholders.
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision