EVERSANA, Field Solutions is a best-in-class service provider to the pharmaceutical industry. We help our clients build highly competitive and experienced sales teams of all shapes and sizes. EVERSANA is committed to our partners’ success and believes that our talented and engaged employees are our greatest strength as an organization and represent our competitive advantage. EVERSANA, Field Solutions offers a great company culture (award winning!) that includes structured training, continued professional development, paid time off, and comprehensive employee benefits. In a world where talented candidates have choices – chose to work somewhere AWESOME!
Eversana, Field Solutions is partnered with a dynamic new START UP Specialty Pharmaceutical company focused on WOMEN'S HEALTH.
This team of highly driven, successful Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives (launched in early 2019) are successfully selling FEMRING to Women's Health Care Providers across the country.
GREAT opportunity for those that like an entrepreneurial endeavor & want to help build and lay the foundation for a successful organization that not only sells great products but is also very importantly - making a difference in Women's Health.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible for selling the assigned Client's product(s) within a specific geographic territory. Our Representative will be providing value by engaging Health Care Professionals, Office Staff and Decision Makers in face to face discussions with the goal of promoting the assigned Client product(s), maximizing the selling protential, and meeting/exceeding all goals and objectives. Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high knowledge level of their product(s), customer and territory. Sales Representative will develop and maintain relationships with Health Care Providers by educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile, and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. All calls must be entered into the company assigned system along with notable post call notes, sample activity, etc. Representatives are expected to attend all company, regional and divisional meetings. Various administrative duties such as expense reporting are also required. Must also complete all fleet safety training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
· Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales goals consistently through superior selling skills.
· Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges.
· Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices.
· Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products.
· Must pose the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised.
· Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget.
· Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines.
· All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
· Travel (will vary by territory - some overnight travel may be required)
· Hours (40 Hours per week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
· BA/BS from an accredited College or University
· Valid Driver’s License with a clean Driving Record
· Positive Attitude
· Ownership Mentality
· Results Driven
· Strong Presentation Skills
· Active Listener
· Customer/ Client Focus
· Business Acumen
· Organizational Skills
· BA/BS from an accredited College or University - Business, Life science, or Clinical degrees are preferred.
· 1+ year(s) of current sales experience in pharmaceutical, medical device, or medical sales specific to Women’s Health OR previous experience as a Labor & Delivery Nurse or other clinical professional that has current relationships with OB/GYNs in the assigned territory. All successful pharmaceutical/medical sales experience will be considered.
· Consistent track record of quantifiable/documented sales accomplishments.
· Ability to sell “clinically” – able to discuss products and complex disease state(s).
· Demonstrated business acumen - ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography.
· Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan.
· Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
· Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory. Sales Force Automation (SFA) experience is preferred.
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check.
· Ability to travel approximately 25% as requested. Some overnight travel may be required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Office: While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to reach, grasp, stand and/or sit for long periods of time (up to 90% of the shift), walk, talk and hear; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, with frequent interruptions and multiple demands.
EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.