TITLE:Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep/Clinical Specialist (Albuquerque East, NM)
Title: Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep/Clinical Specialist
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Location: Albuquerque East, NM
Indivior is a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a 20-year legacy of leadership in patient advocacy, health policy and evidence-based best practice models that have revolutionized modern addiction treatment. The name is the blend of the words individual and endeavor, and the tagline “Focus on you” makes the company’s commitment clear. It represents and empathizes with the often-difficult journey each individual patient takes to overcome the challenges of addiction – a chronic relapsing disease.
Indivior is dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. The Indivior logo radiates its patient-focused, holistic focus on expanding access to quality treatment for addiction worldwide. The company has a strong pipeline of products and candidates designed to both expand on its heritage in global opioid dependence and address other chronic diseases of addiction – including opiate overdose, alcohol use disorders and cocaine intoxication - as well as related mental health disorders such as schizophrenia.
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, hospitals, clinics and other health-related organizations within an assigned territory. The Clinical Specialist must provide the healthcare professional with the most current information pertaining to Indivior products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory. Accomplishments of these goals must comply with the terms and conditions outlined in the Company Policy and Procedure Manual.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Invest the time and the effort to achieve the established goals for the territory such as sales, market share, doctor calls, appropriate program planning, etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing results on territory, maintaining an up to date business plan that evaluates sales effectiveness.
- Ensure all required documentation, reports etc. are timely and accurate.
- Demonstrate a strong clinical understanding of all aspects of Indivior products and related disease states.
- Ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of product information.
- Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives.
- Demonstrate persistence to accomplish objectives despite disappointments and/or rejection of original efforts.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with customers.
- Project a professional business image as demonstrated by neat physical appearance, and appropriate manner of speech.
- Maintain timely communication with Area Sales Manager and other members of the sales leadership team.
- Field work with Area Sales Manager and other Indivior personnel.
- Maintain all company-provided equipment in good operating condition.
- Overnight attendance at sales training meetings.
- Recognize changes in the work environment, to develop and implement alternate plans to achieve objectives.
- Represent Indivior at national and/or local conferences if applicable.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the Sales Leadership team.
- BS/BA degree required 1 + years of pharmaceutical/medical/healthcare or related experience
- Injectable experience preferred
- Specialty Pharmacy and Specialty Distributor experience preferred
- Experience with selling complex specialty and buy and bill products are preferred
- Previous experience selling a drug device or technology that required a change in physician protocol is preferred
- Maintain valid driver’s license
- Strong customer focus demonstrated team work/ collaboration
- Computer proficient
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Selling/ persuasive/ presentation Skills
- Focused listening skills
- Displays a high-level of initiative, effort and commitment to ensure the completion of assignments and projects in a timely manner
- Reads situations quickly. Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
- Results driven. Steadfastly pushes self for results
- Works under daily direction of the Area Sales Manager.
- Works closely with other Clinical Specialists in the Area.
- Cooperates with various headquarters departments, when necessary and appropriate on matters of mutual concern.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with key customers and external contacts.
- Indivior is committed to providing a culture driven by guiding principles and top-tier benefits that match the importance of the work we do. The Indivior experience includes:
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus floating holidays and sick leave
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan- Company match of 75% on your first 6% of contributions discount and profit sharing contribution equal to 4% of your eligible pay
- U.S. Employee Stock Purchase Plan- 15% Discount
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage
- Health and Dependent Care Flex Spending options
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Leverage Concierge/personal assistance services
- Voluntary benefits including Legal, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home coverage
- Gyms, fitness facilities and cell phone discounts
- Our Guiding Principles, Core Values and Vision provide a culture that unites and guides our employees.
- Indivior’s guiding principles are the foundation for each employee’s success and growth. Each employee is expected to demonstrate understanding and adherence to our guiding principles in their everyday performance.
- The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The employee may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY