Eversana, Field Solutions partners with Multinational Specialty Pharmaceutical Company!
Eversana, Field Solutions is a best-in-class service provider to the pharmaceutical industry. We help our clients build highly competitive and experienced sales teams of all shapes and sizes. Eversana is committed to our partners’ success and believes that our talented and engaged employees are our greatest strength as an organization, and represent our competitive advantage. Eversana, Field Solutions offers a great company culture that includes award-winning training, continued professional development, paid time off, and comprehensive employee benefits. In a world where talented candidates have choices - choose to work somewhere AWESOME!
Our large pharmaceutical client with over 22,000 employees worldwide has partnered with EVERSANA to build a small but mighty specialty eye care sales team focused on selling product(s) in the PEDIATRIC/URGENT CARE space. We are actively seeking both experienced and proven pharmaceutical sales professionals as well as those with prior successful "business to business" sales experience excited about entering our industry. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, have a positive attitude, and take ownership in all that they do. If that describes you, we should talk!
The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is accountable and responsible for her/his territory achieving or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis. The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, lucrative quarterly incentive compensation based on sales results, a company vehicle package, paid time off, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills
- Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices
- Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products
- Must pose the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised
- Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget
- Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university - preference for Business or Life Science degrees
- 2+ years prior pharmaceutical sales is the preferred experience - may consider prior successful "business to business" sales experience as well
- MUST be able to sell “clinically” – able to discuss products and complex disease state(s)
- Documented successful sales track record – must have “brag book” to show in the interview
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan
- Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory
- Passionate • Positive Attitude • Ownership Mentality • Results Driven • Strong Presentation Skills • Active Listener • Customer/Client Focus • Initiative • Business Acumen • Organizational Skills
Travel will vary by territory - up to 30% - some overnight travel may be required