Charter Communications, Inc. is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth largest cable operator in the United States. Charter today employs approximately 23,000 and provides services to more than six million customers in 28 states. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the company is focused on integrating the highest quality service with clearly superior entertainment and communications products.
Spectrum Business Account Executive
Do you enjoy being on the go and out of the office? Are you self-motivated, independent and goal oriented? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as a Spectrum Business Account Executive. We offer exceptional career mobility and our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, which makes now a great time to join us.
At Charter, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Business sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to a steady salary. You'll have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door within a specified territory visiting local businesses while working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply will give you the satisfaction of providing world class services to businesses needing quality products. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard you could be a Spectrum Business Account Executive.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in a prospecting, cold-calling sales role
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Success in a previous Sales position
- A passion to succeed
- Great People Skills
- Experience working with the public
Charter will provide:
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
- New leads every month
- A tablet and a cell phone
- We take pride in offering professional training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 500 Company.
- Guaranteed annual Base Salary
- Unlimited commissions and Unlimited earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Free and discounted Charter Cable services
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.