***WE CAN NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP OR SUBVEND AT THIS TIME***
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 90 day Contract to Permanent Hire (no contract only or temp consulting arrangements available)
Start Date: NLT 12/17/2018
Qualified Candidates will speak directly with Director of Speech Analytics for phone interview.
The Customer Experience and Quality Insights Speech Analytics team is looking for an experienced speech analytics team manager for an exciting role within the group. The role will be responsible for drawing conclusions, providing insight, and making recommendations based on strategic understanding of the data collected through analysis of business intelligence. Conducting analysis of over 200MM customer conversations/ interactions annually utilizing an advanced Speech Analytics solution (Nexidia). Lead the end-to-end development and presentation of in-depth analysis on strategic business topics, using both qualitative (i.e. recorded audio and audio-based data sets) and quantitative data sets (i.e. CRM, Operational, Financial, Customer, Quality, etc.). Responsible for improving the effectiveness of our customer care organization by analyzing the core data set and partnering across the organization to link supporting data sets to tell the story. Use business acumen and strategic understanding of the data sources and confidently deliver their interpretation and recommendations for improvement to stakeholders.
- Provide in-depth speech analytics insights, analysis, and reporting to stakeholders across all Spectrum divisions. The primary system being supported is Nexidia, a speech analytics platform
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement. Researches new technologies related to BI and makes recommendations or leads implementation of new systems.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Measures effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data on performance metrics striving for cost effective high quality improvements.
- Carries out post-event analysis to validate forecast assumptions and identifies all additional factors associated with the change.
- Drives the technical Business Intelligence processes, infrastructure, monitoring and tools for project delivery.
- Drives operational excellence through standardization of agreed upon best practices. Drives out defects and ensures processes are in place to positively impact agent and customer experience.
- Supports internal and external program teams for scheduled feature deployments obtaining reporting requirements documents, obtaining signoff, managing risks, and developing key insights on the enhancements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance in office - no remote work allowed. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Data and call analytics experience with one or more of the following: (Nexidia, Nice, Verint, Call Miner, or similar)
-Experience with Call Center or Care Operations
-Data visualization, reporting (Tableau, Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint skills)
-Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background
-Experience with the following is a plus: Predictive modeling, machine learning, or text mining Lean Six Sigma or advanced statistical techniques
Experience with enterprise databases/SQL or Big Data
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 plus years related experience, with 3 years of direct management experience as team lead and team/dept. manager
- Highly Proficient in SQL and relational database analytical tools, as well as a willingness to pick up new skills in this area
-Experience using Tableau a plus
-Product Owner experience a plus
-Experience with ETL tools a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets a plus (200MM+)
- Demonstrated creativity in identifying the 'so what' from multiple and disparate sources of information
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that incite action- 'Lean forward' bias to find opportunities and drive results
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills ability to 'tell the story'
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines and levels
- Cable, telecommunications or technology industry experience a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178