The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for the 18/19 SY in Racine, WI!
Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is to provide an unparalleled First-Year experience through a variety of resources, mentorship and professional training that will empower your development as a therapist and throughout your career. We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
- WI DPI and SLP license
- Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Elementary and middle school setting
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your first year and throughout your career. As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
"I'm passionate about improving our communities for our students with the help of dedicated, qualified therapists, so that every child has the opportunity to succeed. It motivates me to hear about those looking to make a difference in the lives of students through intervention and support and celebrating each win along the way."
|You can call me direct: |
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!