FULL TIME POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for organizing and providing speech-language services to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
2. Facilitate the learning of those skills and functions essential for communication and swallowing, to diminish or remediate disorders of deficits
3. Directs activities to promote and maintain health, within the scope of practice and consistent with the Code of Ethics of the profession
4. Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
5. As necessary or applicable, supervises CFY provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com.
1. Must possess a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders or simlarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
2. Must possess or be eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow
3. Must be licensed, certified or credentialed as required in the state of practice
4. Requires good organizational and time management skills
5. Requires good verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled