Children’s Learning Connection is an interdisciplinary pediatric therapy team in Orange County, CA offering ABA, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disorders. We have three clinic locations including Fountain Valley, Orange, and Laguna Hills. Serving Orange County children and families with therapy services for over 15 years!
Currently, we are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Supervisor.
- Assess, consult, plan and conduct treatment for pediatric clients and their families
- Continuously evaluate client needs, plan and problem solve in order to help each client reach his or her potential
- Communicate and collaborate with other professionals, paraprofessionals, and parents in order to provide an effective program
- Supervise appropriate staff effectively within scope of practice (e.g., DSP)
- Document all consultation and treatment sessions on a daily basis, as well as provide appropriate documentation to treatment team
- Provide assessment, progress and discharge reports in a timely manner
- Maintain client files and treatment logs in an organized manner to include appropriate documentation to team
- Communicate with Directors regarding any changes in status, problems, or intent to change any aspect of services already in place; and, to discuss same with Directors prior to communicating with client’s family or referral source
- Attend and participate in meetings as required (e.g., staff meetings, team meetings.
- Develop instructional materials and evaluate commercially produced materials for use in treatment
- Keep current on latest developments in field of Speech and Language Pathology by attending professional seminars, reading current literature, and participating in professional organizations.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct in-service trainings for staff
- Keep careful record of billable hours which will require parent signature
- Stay abreast of funding resource changes which impact reporting and/or treatment requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Added benefits available for SLP's working with CLC:
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education along with monthly bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits including health, medical, dental, life and supplemental insurances
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- 8 paid Holiday’s
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Master’s Degree or higher in Communicative Disorders
- State Licensure as a Speech and Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellow or with Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of speech therapy
- Experience working in pediatrics
Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, ACD, Associate Clinical Director, Clinical Director, Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ASD