Key Rehab is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working with the current “Greatest Generation”, as well as with the impending flood of aging baby boomers as they very actively age. Having had a long-term relationship with the Eden Alternative, Key Rehab’s philosophy is that Elderhood is the culmination of a life of learning and experience, not a period of decline and despair. We want to join forces with YOU to help continue this philosophy and help reform the future of our elders. Are you ready to UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL???
Therapists will use their skills to evaluate each patient, develop treatment plans, and work with the interdisciplinary team to enable patients to achieve their goals. The SLP in this position will be treating patients in the Skilled Nursing Facility along with those receiving home health.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Speech Language Pathology program with an active SLP license in the state of practice.
- Must have CCC’s or be a CFY candidate.
- Must perform job responsibilities in accordance with Key Rehab’s Code of Ethical Conduct and follow state and federal guidelines.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and team work
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Experience with the geriatric population
- Understanding of current Medicare billing regulations