Avera St Mary's Hospital, Pierre, SD
Contact: Angela Moran
Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Provide a continuum of services including prevention, identification, assessment, consultation, referral, treatment, and counseling of individuals with disorders of speech, language, oral, and underlying processes including cognitive skills, memory, attention, perception and auditory processing.
- Develop long and short term written objectives with patient.
- Administration of specific therapy techniques.
- Practice areas include Long Term Care, Transitional Care Unit, Home Health, Inpatient and Outpatient.
Education and Training:
- Graduate with Masters Degree from an ASHAaccredited college.Must hold current ASHA Certification or be in clinical fellowship year. Must have passed National Examinations in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (NESPA).
- CPR certification.
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) registration is required within one year.