SPEAR, A CALIBRE COMPANY is seeking a Splunk Engineer to join our team for a one-year assignment in Rockville, MD! The Splunk Engineer will be responsible for all day-to-day operation, maintenance and administration, data on-boarding and dash-boarding. This role requires all candidates to have hands on experience with Splunk and strong soft skills. The Splunk Engineer will primarily interface with the customer and the Splunk PS team throughout the duration of the customer engagement.
The Splunk Engineer will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide industry standard expertise in the deployment, configuration, and operations of Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Develops customized dashboards for operations, security and management teams
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plans and directs upgrades of systems, designs systems enhancements, and monitors capacity to maintain operational capacity, following change management processes.
- US Citizen
- 2 years minimum of Splunk Core
- Splunk Certified Admin and/or Architect
- 2+ years of Splunk Core
- 1 year of Splunk Enterprise Security
- Splunk Accredited Consultant
SPEAR, A CALIBRE COMPANY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.