Sponsor Support Specialist (Houston, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a Sponsor Support Specialist on a 6 month contract basis in Houston.
- Provide tactical and operational support to Chevron's internal career development and job posting process called the Enterprise Personnel Development Committee (PDC) process, which includes but is not limited to the job posting process, selection meeting support, job offer process, data management, and email management.
- This position works closely with Functional Sponsors and stakeholders in the business (job owners, personnel development representatives, human resources and expatriate management) to ensure consistent and accurate delivery of products and services.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a professional work environment required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with MSOffice, SharePoint, and applicant tracking systems required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Experience with SpotFire or similar Education
- Utilize the company's internal job posting and applicant tracking system to post open positions, slate qualified candidates and prepare and execute job offers
- Prepare personnel documentation for Sponsors prior to travel (Interview records and candidate files)
- Manage PDC Meeting logistics (conference room, agenda, attendance, catering meeting materials, etc.)
- Provide backup support to team members as needed/requested by Team Lead
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178