CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Research, pitch and field produce sponsored segments
- Outline and script segments for documentary post-show
- Coordinate shoots, including booking travel, hotels, transportation, and submitting expense reports
- Coordinate deliverables after the documentary is complete, including but not limited to: short article(s) about the segment, story summaries, clips for social media and promotion across company platforms, and repurposing materials for other formats across CBS News.
- 3+ years of experience in video journalism
- Skilled in building narratives through visual story telling
- Experience producing live and taped segments
- Highly organized, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and remain deadline-oriented
- A passion for bringing news stories and cultural topics to life
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled