***All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is a finance/marketing role with a Pricing focus for Network, Managed Hosting, Dedicated Cloud and Colocation product suites. Responsibilities include the data gathering, analysis, teaming, development and implementation of price points and pricing strategies and overall general knowledge of telecommunications contracts is required.
- Position will require understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
- Position will requires overall marketing understanding, development, and the application of the pricing “P”.
- Position will provide daily interaction, communication and direction to marketing, special pricing, sales and process/project objectives.
- Position will require the ability to make sense of complex data and translate that data into meaningful analysis as well as the ability to report, interpret, and summarize results.
- Position will require the ability to research (or direct research) of customer behavior, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
- Position will require the ability to maintain, and update pricing information in a timely manner.
- Position will be working with, negotiating with and providing reporting and feedback to Director, VP, SVP and EVP partners in Strategic Pricing, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Business Sales and Finance.
- Position will develop and implement pricing strategies appropriate to changing market conditions
- Provide reporting support on the key metric drivers for the Business Pricing Offer Management team, Finance and Management
- Provide & communicate Executive based reporting & analysis of projects. These projects are both recurring and adhoc in nature, with a need for creative thinking and approach in developing findings/recommendations
- Must be able to work across multiple functional groups to support and implement programs
- Must be able to effectively communicate strategies and objectives across the organization
- Must be able to confidently present to and negotiate with senior executives
- Knowledge of Telecommunication and Enterprise segment products
- Ability to establish and foster key relationships within the organization
- Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into actionable/understandable terms
- Ability to take ownership and personally drive projects and objectives to completion
- Ability to understand and develop and support financial concepts/models
- Highly motivated to perform and contribute
- Strategic in supporting and completing projects with a strong degree of creativity and flexibility, from both a production stand-point but also in connecting the ‘strategic dots’
- Devises methods, modifies or adapts standard procedures to meet varied situations
- High attention to detail & quality based results
- Ability to effectively partner with associates and peer organizations, and actively participate in solution-based dialog
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing or related discipline field
- Two or more years Finance, Marketing and/or Telecommunications experience
- Expertise in Business Management and Finance disciplines necessary
- Experience in the Cloud, Colocation or Managed Hosting industry and products
- Excellent working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheet and presentation software (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Project Management skills
- Goal and detail oriented
- Willingness to work overtime and travel as necessary
- Ability to manage financial models and develop business cases
- Pricing or offer development experience
- Experience working with executive management
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178