Responsible for meeting
customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
How you will do it
- Perform routine inspections,
testing, and preventative maintenance of life safety product lines, as
well as similar competitive manufacturer's product line.
- Learn to complete Service
Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices, such as
laptop computers and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly
structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive
inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
- Complete assigned inspections
- Perform other duties as
What we look for
- 2-5 years documented experience
in sprinkler systems.
- Able to obtain and retain any
licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Experience in reading and
interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs
schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools and
- Experience with wet, dry,
pre-action, deluge, and foam systems.
- Capable of performing physical
labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and
sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and
high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces,
above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours
including on-call rotation, nights, and weekends to meet customer
- Willing to travel out of town.
- Demonstrate a high level of
- Ability to adhere to,
implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills,
positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s
license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment
background and drug test.
- Repair experience.
- Backflow certification.
- Nicet certification
Who we are:
Johnson Controls is an
equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as
a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.